- Hugh hails from Montreal Quebec and is a graduate of the Canadian National Theatre School at John Abbott College, Hugh follows the practicesModel, actress, vocalist, and business consultant – Jesi Jensen’s extensive resume includes film, TV shows, commercials, as wellBest selling author of The Guide For Every Screenwriter, Geoffrey D. Calhoun is a screenwriter and is the founder of WeFixYourScript.com. HPat studied stage acting with DR. Nancy Arnfield at MCCC and also at The University of Detroit with Dr. Arthur Beer, David Regal and YolandaStanley is a Telly Award Winning Filmmaker (for Short Form Video, Peace in Mississippi – 1996) Stanley Bridges has spent over 20 yearsBrett Wheat is a locally acclaimed filmmaker and Detroit-native. A graduate of Madonna University in Livonia with a degree in Broadcast andRetired from Bank of America as Senior Vice President, Risk Management (Chief Residential & Commercial Appraiser). Past president of theDale is a native of Detroit, he holds a BBA in Marketing and minors in General Business and Black Americana Studies from Western University.
Our program allows you to fully develop and maximize your skills as an actor and artist. It will better prepare you for auditions, for stage and film. You will be equipped with the tools needed when entering the highly competitive entertainment world.
At the Loft, we work with the actor at all levels. We begin by building a strong disciplined foundation, with which to work. We concentrate on providing a safe and comfortable atmosphere to work in.
We will help connect you with local job opportunities, in film, theatre and commercials.
The Actors Loft is a place of refuge for actors and artists, seeking to explore their creativity.
The Loft is here for anyone who is ready for creative awareness and progress.
The Actors Loft Programs
- Acting Class – “Fundamentals of Acting”
- Acting Class – “Understanding the Craft”
- Acting Class – “On-Camera Acting I”
- Acting Class – “On-Camera Acting II”
- Improvisation Class – “Improv for Film”
- Film Workshop – “The Nuts and Bolts of Producing”